2018 Jahrestagung der Deutschten Gesellschaft für Pathologie
Join HTG at stand 9 to learn more about our HTG EdgeSeq ALKPlus Assay EU and how the NGS-based assay is intended to measure and analyze mRNA ALK gene fusion events in FFPE lung tumor specimens from patients previously diagnosed with NSCLC.
Don't miss our customer talks!
- Dr. Julia Richter, University Hospital Schleswig-Holstein, Cell of Origin classification of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma – comparison of molecular tests and extension to the PETAL trial
- Presentation, Thursday, May 24, 5:00 pm – 5:15 pm, AG02.16, Room 1
- Dr. Bruno Valentin Sinn MD, Charite, Targeted mRNA sequencing using small formal-fixed, paraffin-embedded core biopsies to evaluate immune- and tumor-associated gene expression in breast cancer
- Presentation, Friday, May 25, 9:00 am – 9:15 am, AG13.03, Room 1
- Prof Hans Ulrich Schildhaus, University Medical Center Göettingen, Nuclease protections assay for gene fusion detection:
- Presentation, Saturday, May 26, 3:00 pm – 3:15 pm, AG13.13, Room 1
Estrel Berlin | Berlin, Germany | May 24 - 26 | Stand 9
- Past Events