Sample Logistics Specialist
- Confirm sample submission form against materials received
- Log sample information into established database
- Scan H&E slides
- Coordinate microdisection by HTG pathology or external pathologist
- Liaison with lab personnel regarding sample status
- Sample preparation for qNPA
- Responsible for sample disposition
- Bachelor’s Degree; Life Sciences preferred
- 1-2 years experience in laboratory working with samples
- Strong computer skills
- Familiarity with database management
- Basic histology techniques
- Will be working in both the lab and office environment.
- May be required to lift 10 pounds on a regular basis.