Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, we are a provider of instruments and reagents for molecular profiling applications. Our mission is to empower precision medicine at the local level. Our next-generation sequencing (NGS)-adapted chemistry and instrument platforms automate sample processing and can quickly, robustly, and simultaneously profile hundreds or thousands of molecular targets from samples a fraction of the size required by competitive technologies, enabling customers to do more molecular profiling with less sample.
Additional information about us is available at www.htgmolecular.com.
- Manages multiple or large projects from inception throguh completetion of product release.
- Leads planning, goal-setting and cross-functional alignment meetings.
- Tracks progress of core team activities. Manages meetings by setting agendas, organizing meetings, developing presentations, and taking minutes.
- Manages project information to support and facilitate core teams’ decision making.
- Functions as the single point of control for project status and metrics; compiles and communicates the project status and metrics to stakeholders.
- Coordinates project timelines/budgets, establishes project dependencies, defines the critical path, and tracks resource utilization, and baselines.
- Identifies gaps, project risks, potential bottlenecks or delays and proposes options to overcome these.
- Guides project teams through product development process and design controls requirements, and manages preparation for project milestones, critical decision points and design reviews.
- Develops tools and techniques for distributing tasks according to the skills of every team member, and provides input on the performance of all team members.
- Develops and executes an efficient and effective internal communication strategy for ensuring communication with all levels of management within the team.
- Challenges senior stakeholders on critical success factors to understand the business need for each project and make ongoing decisions based on what’s best for the organization.
- Mentors those around them in aspects of the profession such as leadership, methodology, tools, people skills and navigating politics.
- Provides coaching and guidance to the team members about every aspect of the project so that the team members can understand their tasks fully and act on them efficiently.
- Uses subject matter expertise to improve the project management process, and suggests process improvements to the product development process and other business processes.
Education: BS/BA in science, engineering, business administration, or related field; Master's preferred.
Experience: 5+ years of project management experience; at least 2 years in diagnostics or regulated environment, preferably in product development or laboratory operations.
Certification: PMP Certification highly desireable.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Demonstrated track record of successful problem solving, and ability to clarify, identify, and track issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager when required.
- Experience with standard project management and documentation process. Ability to manage projects of various scopes, and coordinate project related activities.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, Visio and other standard office tools.
- Knowledge of the Diagnostic and/or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with projects that required activity/milestone achievement to launch the product.
- Good understanding of the Product Development and Design Control processes preferred.
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and meeting facilitation skills.
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Cool, calm, collected and collaborative demeaner. Works well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments.
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, creation, trend analysis, and reporting of the metrics.
- Effective management of external client interactions, communication and expectations.
- Experience challenging management in relation to data and resources.
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
Nestled at the foothills of the majestic Catalina Mountains, and ringed by 4 other mountain ranges, a young and family friendly modern metropolis, Tucson offers 276 days of sunshine, unparalleled golf, museums, historic sites and hiking trails where one can experience the wide variety of animal and plant life of the Sonoran Desert, one of the most biodiverse spots on the planet.
HTG offers competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package including 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits, long term disability and life insurance, an employee stock purchase plan, and the unique ability to work with cutting edge technological advances.
Please apply here
HTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer