Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, we are a provider of instruments and reagents for molecular profiling applications. Our mission is to empower precision medicine at the local level. Our next-generation sequencing (NGS)-adapted chemistry and instrument platforms automate sample processing and can quickly, robustly, and simultaneously profile hundreds or thousands of molecular targets from samples a fraction of the size required by competitive technologies, enabling customers to do more molecular profiling with less sample.
Additional information about us is available at www.htgmolecular.com.
Preference given to someone in Tucson, Arizona, or someone willing to relocate.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with Sales Team to develop strategic product positioning to customers.
- Conduct product and market research to understand barriers and opportunities to grow the product portfolio, assess competition, and test product messaging.
- Create impactful messaging around the value of our products and services to generate new sales leads.
- Develop and implement mechanisms for voice of the customer (VoC) feedback that improve campaign success.
- Assist with the creation of sales-facing tools and customer-facing collateral.
- Create and deliver training as needed on product positioning, customer messaging, etc. for sales, support and customers.
- Represents HTG as subject matter expert when deep product expertise is required and delivers product presentations at all marketing events – trade shows, conferences, sales meetings, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. BS or equivalent in life sciences fields (including Biology, Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Microbiology or related field) are preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience; experience in molecular, genomics, medical device and/or life sciences industry related experience highly desired. Advanced formal education may be considered in lieu of experience.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in medical device and/or life sciences industry related experience desired.
Experience and Preferred Skills
- Balanced approach applying both rigorous analytical methodology with qualitative feedback from marketplace
- Ability to reduce the timeframe from planning to action for campaigns and collateral development
- Must demonstrate ability to be creative, agile, and have rigorous attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision-makers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office
- Experience in Salesforce.com and Pardot applications a plus
- Experience working within cross-functional teams, and ability to challenge and accept criticism from colleagues
- Skilled presenter in front of customers, colleagues and executive team
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 20%) including some international
Nestled at the foothills of the majestic Catalina Mountains, and ringed by 4 other mountain ranges, a young and family friendly modern metropolis, Tucson offers 276 days of sunshine, unparalleled golf, museums, historic sites and hiking trails where one can experience the wide variety of animal and plant life of the Sonoran Desert, one of the most biodiverse spots on the planet.
HTG offers competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package including 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits, long term disability and life insurance, an employee stock purchase plan, and the unique ability to work with cutting edge technological advances.
Please apply here