Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, we are a provider of instruments and reagents for molecular profiling applications. Our mission is to empower precision medicine at the local level. Our next-generation sequencing (NGS)-adapted chemistry and instrument platforms automate sample processing and can quickly, robustly, and simultaneously profile hundreds or thousands of molecular targets from samples a fraction of the size required by competitive technologies, enabling customers to do more molecular profiling with less sample.
Additional information about us is available at www.htgmolecular.com.
Preference given to someone in Tucson, Arizona, or someone willing to relocate.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and execute effective, consistent marketing communication strategies
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and other internal functional departments to create communications
- Support and draft content for all marketing communications platforms (email, web, social media, videos, direct mail, etc.)
- Champion the HTG brand by upholding brand standards throughout all marketing initiatives
- Assist in organizing, planning and executing various in-person and digital marketing initiatives and events (tradeshows, webinars, etc.)
- Project management and organization of various marketing programs and campaigns (product launches, media engagements, etc.)
- Use analytic skills to evaluate marketing campaigns and develop recommendations for optimization and overall success
- Stay current with marketing communication trends, technologies and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience successfully managing digital marketing programs. Experience with web analytics preferred. Experience in Life Sciences, medical device or pharma highly desired.
Experience and Preferred Skills
- Exceptional communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills are necessary
- Creative, collaborative problem solver with strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in creating materials & presentations for marketing & sales purposes
- Experience or interest in visual communications & marketing design desired
- Working familiarity with MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Ads, Wordpress
- Experience with Adobe InDesign & other CC programs a plus
- Demonstrated ability to optimize web pages for search engines (SEO)
- Knowledge of social media platforms, and google analytics
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Must demonstrate ability to be creative, agile, and have rigorous attention to detail
- Experience in Salesforce.com and Pardot applications a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 5%) potentially international
Nestled at the foothills of the majestic Catalina Mountains, and ringed by 4 other mountain ranges, a young and family friendly modern metropolis, Tucson offers 276 days of sunshine, unparalleled golf, museums, historic sites and hiking trails where one can experience the wide variety of animal and plant life of the Sonoran Desert, one of the most biodiverse spots on the planet.
HTG offers competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package including 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits, long term disability and life insurance, an employee stock purchase plan, and the unique ability to work with cutting edge technological advances.
Please apply here