- Lead hiring efforts, to include, working with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and job advertisements; sourcing candidates, screening and interviewing candidates; and on-boarding new employees.
- Coordinate and work with the Finance and Accounting Department to ensure timely and accurate payroll.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations while demonstrating "best practices" within HR.
- Assist with employee development and training activities.
- Lead performance management efforts to include semi-annual evaluations and serving as a resource to managers in handling employee issues.
- Complete employment-related inquiries, such as employment verification requests and unemployment compensation inquiries and proceedings.
- Recommend, develop, interpret and communicate HR procedures and policies.
- Regularly review HR metrics to identify trends and forecast needs/gaps based upon upcoming business initiatives.
- Responsibility for workers compensation, injury reporting, and participation in the Safety Committee.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (education, knowledge, skills, and abilities):
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business administration, or other related discipline.
HR certification preferred.
Five (5) years of professional experience across all HR disciplines, with the majority of experience in recruiting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience working with a national, decentralized and diverse workforce.
- Must be a self-starter with high energy, capable of functioning in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment, with minimal supervision.
- Solid understanding of federal, state and local equal opportunity laws and regulations.
- Previous experience with payroll, HRIS, and ATS databases.
- Ability to work extended hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Must possess strong management, interpersonal, analytical, organizational and customer service principles and practices.
- Proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; confident in making presentations.
- Knowledge of employment and payroll regulations in multiple states.
Physical, Mental, and Environmental Requirements:
This individual will work primarily in an office setting. Must be able to sit for long periods of time with occasional lifting of 10 pounds.
Note: This job description describes only the key areas of responsibilities and will vary depending on the business needs of the Company.
Supervisor Responsibilities: No EEO Code: 2 FLSA: Exempt
Please apply here.
HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled