Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, we are a provider of instruments and reagents for molecular profiling applications. Our mission is to empower precision medicine at the local level. Our next-generation sequencing (NGS)-adapted chemistry and instrument platforms automate sample processing and can quickly, robustly, and simultaneously profile hundreds or thousands of molecular targets from samples a fraction of the size required by competitive technologies, enabling customers to do more molecular profiling with less sample.
Additional information about us is available at www.htgmolecular.com.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, Board of Directors, and Executive Team. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of Board Secretary. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Board matters.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the CEO’s outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Replenish office materials such as snacks, printer supplies, paper, office supplies, etc.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, or related field.
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, and investors.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
Nestled at the foothills of the majestic Catalina Mountains, and ringed by 4 other mountain ranges, a young and family friendly modern metropolis, Tucson offers 276 days of sunshine, unparalleled golf, museums, historic sites and hiking trails where one can experience the wide variety of animal and plant life of the Sonoran Desert, one of the most biodiverse spots on the planet.
HTG offers competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, short & long term disability, life insurance, 401k, employee stock purchase plan, and the unique ability to work with cutting edge technological advances.
Please apply here.