Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, we are a provider of instruments and reagents for molecular profiling applications. Our mission is to empower precision medicine at the local level. Our next-generation sequencing (NGS)-adapted chemistry and instrument platforms automate sample processing and can quickly, robustly, and simultaneously profile hundreds or thousands of molecular targets from samples a fraction of the size required by competitive technologies, enabling customers to do more molecular profiling with less sample.
Additional information about us is available at www.htgmolecular.com.
- Review & process pending orders and specific customer request to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience. To include customer communication on purchase order (PO) confirmation, order tracking, resolve discrepancies on PO’s
- Provide trouble shooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Review & process Sales quotations and resolve any issues with the Sales teams
- Review & process Statement of Works and resolve any issues with the internal and external Teams
- Review & Process Support & Maintenance contracts and purchase orders
- Commercial Contracts: create, review and edit commercial sales contracts & Business CDA’s
- Liaison meetings between Sales, Lab Service, Operations, and other teams to update on daily operations
- Build rapport with Customers through friendly & engaging communication
- Monitor work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
- 2 Years customer service experience
- Preferred BS/BA in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing
- ERP experience required; Salesforce experience preferred
- Data entry skills
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (position requirements at entry):
- Knowledge of contract principles
- Knowledge of purchase order terms and conditions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Customer service principles and practices
- Administrative procedures
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Ability to demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
The position is on-site, Monday through Friday, sedentary and requires typing. Work is indoors in a seasonally heated and air-conditioned environtment.
Nestled at the foothills of the majestic Catalina Mountains, and ringed by 4 other mountain ranges, a young and family friendly modern metropolis, Tucson offers 276 days of sunshine, unparalleled golf, museums, historic sites and hiking trails where one can experience the wide variety of animal and plant life of the Sonoran Desert, one of the most biodiverse spots on the planet.
HTG offers competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package including 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits, long term disability and life insurance, an employee stock purchase plan, and the unique ability to work with cutting edge technological advances.
Please apply here.