Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, we are a provider of instruments and reagents for molecular profiling applications. Our mission is to empower precision medicine at the local level. Our next-generation sequencing (NGS)-adapted chemistry and instrument platforms automate sample processing and can quickly, robustly, and simultaneously profile hundreds or thousands of molecular targets from samples a fraction of the size required by competitive technologies, enabling customers to do more molecular profiling with less sample.
Additional information about us is available at www.htgmolecular.com.
- Evaluate and monitor effective material support for the production plan, on-time delivery, and customer satisfaction.
- Place purchase orders with approved suppliers in response to material requirements.
- Responsible for accurately maintaining inventory, ensuring replenishment schedule logic is maintained (ERP re-order point), coordinating raw materials and work activities with production team members, progressing purchasing and delivery schedules and assisting in identifying and resolving schedule conflicts.
- Develop and implement goals and measurable objectives for Inventory and Purchasing.
- Seek, understand, and support business area goals and objectives.
- Adhere to safety requirements.
- Track order status and follow up with vendors on delays and returns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain/Materials, or related field. Equivalent experience acceptable in lieu of degree.
- 2 years of relevant business experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software proficiency and support experience preferred.
- Experience in purchasing and material control.
- Demonstrated ability to structure work, foster teams, use/share information and facilitate change.
- Manage company inventory levels to achieve target turns.
- Ability to manage complex projects and timelines and meet deadlines.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and perform all tasks with a high degree of urgency and accuracy.
- Experience with cGMP and other quality systems preferred
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), e-mail, databases
- ERP & Inventory Control Methodologies
- Cycle Counting and Physical Inventories
- Purchasing and Price Negotiation
- Product Traceability including lot number and expiration date material management.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, material specifications, and bills of material.
- Ability to document processes and develop procedures and work instructions
- Good interdepartmental communication skills and documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish goals while working across departments
- Ability to maintain a professional and productive relationship with supervisor and coworkers
Some weekend and evening work may be required in order to meet deadlines. Work is indoors in a seasonally heated and air conditioned environment. The position is primarily sedentary but, requires the ability to move objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
Nestled at the foothills of the majestic Catalina Mountains, and ringed by 4 other mountain ranges, a young and family friendly modern metropolis, Tucson offers 276 days of sunshine, unparalleled golf, museums, historic sites and hiking trails where one can experience the wide variety of animal and plant life of the Sonoran Desert, one of the most biodiverse spots on the planet.
HTG offers competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package including 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits, long term disability and life insurance, an employee stock purchase plan, and the unique ability to work with cutting edge technological advances.
Please apply here